Lowongan Specialist Contracts Mubadala Petroleum Maret 2019
Advise, counsel, and support Supply Chain Management Department or other departments related to the instruction to bidder, bidding, negotiation and contracting to ensure compliance with the Company, SKK Migas, and government regulations while controlling and preventing legal risks.
Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Lead for Contracts Strategy (Planning and Performance) and Contract Spend Monitoring:
o Lead for annual and individual contracts strategy planning and performance in-line with the approved Procurement Plan and WP&B, and ensure compliance with the Company, SKK Migas, government and applicable regulations.
o Developing, review and managing key contract bid plan and strategy submission.
- Bid Document Review:
o Monitor and review the overall Bid package to mitigate legal risks and ensure compliance with the Company, SKK Migas, and government regulations.
o Review contract schedule to ensure a technically and commercially sound.
o Ensure the efficiency and accuracy of the agreement as per the requirements and specifications.
- Bid: Review bidders’ proposal in compliance with prevailing internal and external regulations and lead negotiation team.
- Contract Award: Review draft of bid award announcement in line with the Company, SKK Migas, and government regulations as well as legal or contractual aspects agreed by the parties during the bid process in order to ensure compliance and consistency.
- Continuous Improvement: Contribute for continuous improvement of contracting process and market best practice as well as active participation in providing coaching to procurement, contract and user group related with contracting best practices.
Qualifications include but not limited:
- University Degree holder (any major)
- Possess professional certification in Commercial Law is advantageous
- Strong knowledge of PTK 007 (certified is preferable)
- Sound knowledge of contractual terms and commercial contract law
- Extensive knowledge of offshore and onshore projects for upstream oil and gas
- Experience in coordinating a contracts team on multiple projects across multiple locations
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in oil & gas industry, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in contracts management role in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Strong knowledge on SKK Migas’ regulations and other respective GOI regulations
- Skills include:
o Advance English Communication
o Planning & Organizing
o Computer literate
Position is for Indonesian National only. Applications will be closed on 19 February 2017.
Applications will be treated confidential and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.